Friday 1 August 2008

Introduction

Hey guys!
I've made a few blogs here before. But unfortunately, now I can't access my account..
So I'm starting a new one here.

Because I have no other idea what I want to write about, I'll just write things about our solar-system.. I like studying space (astronomy).. I started liking it since grade 6. When we were supposed to make a presentation on anything we wanted (just polite).. And I then ended up writing 20 pages about our solar-system..

This is why the address of this blog is: http://ssqueen.blogspot.com/
'ss' means 'solar-system'.. and 'queen' is because I'm a girl.. XD

I may not post as often and as much as I did on my previous blogs, because I'm scared I might get hacked again.

1 comment:

elis' journal said...

Josephine, but you have to write at least 2 journals. Good.