Saturday 25 April 2009

Debate

I honestly don't know what else to say now. But yesterday I had a debate with my father.
I wanted to take CIP for next year, but my dad says different! He said I should go to IPA Bilingual for next year.. But I want to go to CIP. My dad said CIP is not good, because you can't enter university straight away after the 'O'-level. Plus bilingual is cheaper. He said that CIP will cost Rp. 2 million next year.. And you can't enter an Indonesian university after getting a CIP certificate. He said I should do my bachelor's degree here. Then go somewhere else for my master's.. Entering SMAK 1 wasn't my first choice either. I just follow my dad.. But I sort of find it OK now.
And I really like the book I'm reading for my book report. And my dad says it's not good.. He always disagrees with me!!
I think I'm going to stop now: before I have to pay more for the internet..!

1 comment:

elis' journal said...

You can use the internet at school. Great.