Thursday 23 April 2009

My 'Holiday'

It's the week where the 12th graders have their national exams..
The 10th and 11th graders get off for the week. ^.^
But with TONS of homework.. >=(
Now the great 'holidays' are nearly over. And I still have much homework to do!
These aren't really great holidays. But at least I don't have to wake up at 4.30-5.00 AM in the morning..
These aren't really holdiays, but 'study at home' days!
All the teachers say we get 10 study at home days. Where Saturdays & Sundays are included!
The days we have school (if we don't study at home) are only 6..! Because on Saturdays & Sundays there isn't supposed to be any school!!!! Eventhough we get homework over the weekends, but not as much as this!

One of the few things that made me happy during the 'stressful' week was to see him.. Although it was only for a few minutes on Saturday & Sunday..
But I'm not sure if I could see him tomorrow or the day after... Because of the many homework I still have to do (they're not finished)..!

No comments: